Monday, November 23, 2009

Sleep Training....Nap time

Lily has always done very well sleeping at night. WIthin about 20 minutes she's asleep until morning. But This last week I've noticed a real need for her to have regular naps, but I've also noticed a complete resistance to them as well!!! So it's time to teach her to sleep in the day time too. I HATE it!!!

I'm doing the cry it out method, that's what we did with her at night. Today is only the first day for the naps so it's difficult.

I think one of the most frustrating parts of being a Mom of a baby is not knowing what they are trying to tell you. I mean, you can hope that your reading all the cues right and that they aren't sick. But to be honest ever since Lily was in the hospital it's been hard for me to not freak out over every little bit of fussiness or change in her behaviour. That's how her sickness started, just a little change in her behaviour. You never really know if your doing the right thing, and because every baby is different, there actually is no right thing. Blah, it doesn't sit well with my very organized personality!!!

Anyways, I know all you mom's out there are probably in the same boat, so have a cup of tea and know that I'm with you and that I'm praying for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.