Sean is in Mexico for the next 9 days. I am so looking forward to what God will do. We have been praying for so long, for not only the people the youth will be helping, but for the youth themselves. We want them to be transformed. I am trusting that God will make that happen!
I am enjoying my time with my family, although I do miss Sean. I love to experience things with him, to watch his enjoyment. I especially like to watch him interact with Lily. And she has been doing so many fun things this trip. It's hard to believe that it has been over a year with her in our lives. She is so precious! It will be good to be with him again.
I gave up on weight watchers. It's too hard for me to do and it really doesn't seem to get to the heart of my eating issues. Most programs don't...they mention the emotional element of eating but they don't help you through it all the way. They almost glaze over it. I did run yesterday for the first time in a while and I did well. I did four reps of 4 minutes run and 2 minutes walk, then I walked for another 15 minutes and ran another 4 after that. Altogether its more than I've ever done. Man I was sore afterwards though.
That's all for now. I'm hoping for more transformation stories later on this week. We'll see:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.