Well, Sean, Mikaela and I are all getting ready for the big event this Friday. God is going to do BIG things...I can tell because we're all being hit hard with spiritual attacks. It's interesting how different each of our attacks are. Sean has creative block, and busyness, and distraction. I get anxious and jealous of Sean's time. And Mikaela has totally different experiences. I've been really challenged to sit down each day and pray protection over each of us. It's important to do, and I immediately feel the difference!
I'm so excited because I think that the Holy Spirit is really going to cover these teens on Friday and they are going to do HUGE things for God. It's so exciting and nerve wracking to watch God work. I'm the type of person who hates the unexpected. I mean, I read the synopsis of TV episodes so I don't get surprised by anything(it drives Sean nuts!!). So waiting and knowing that something exciting is going to happen, but not knowing what that something will be is driving me a little insane!! I can't wait for Friday to see how God moves!
On the Mom front, I am thoroughly enjoying my days with Lily. She is such a sweetheart... The only time I feel a little frustrated is that she won't go to sleep very easily for Sean, so that means that even if he feeds her at night, I still have to put her to sleep. But I'm not complaining too much because she's been sleeping a lot longer lately, definitely a plus! She's smiling a lot now and I'm just waiting for a laugh to pop out, she's definitely close to that! What a little miracle to watch and see these little ones growing! Definitely a blessing!
Time to go, I need to get breakfast before Lily wakes up.
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.