Wednesday, June 16, 2010

2 AM thoughts...

I hate to admit it but it is 2 AM and I am thinking...well actually worrying. Sometimes, the late night gets to me and I start to think about the future..the unknown to be exact. Right now its not knowing how we're going to pay bills this summer...or for the rest of the year for that matter. My mat leave stopped this week and suddenly my decision to stay home with Lily seems bigger than it was when I made it. I still feel that it's right, but I guess for the first time my trust that God will provide is actually called into play.

It seems like He had brought up the perfect solution, but then I found out that there are a lot of others applying for the same job and they don't have children to work around, so I am doubtful that I will get the job...

But I am reminded just now that the impossible is possible with God. SO I shouldn't make judgements based on logic when it comes to the hand of God.

In addition, God has already provided us with a lot of ways to lower how much we need per month. It means we'll be in debt a bit longer, but it also means that I won't have to plan for as much substitute teaching in the fall which will be nice.

God is good all the time...sometimes I just need to remind myself of that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.