My first week of weight watchers went great! Because I had to track all my food choices and try and stick with a goal for each day I really started to think about why I was eating. And I am pleased to say that for the most part I was able to only eat when I was hungry.
My trouble spots I noticed are when I'm just at home alone with Lily and with nothing to do. It's much easier to keep my mind off of food when I am busy or with other people.
Unfortunately, my weight loss for the week was kind of unreliable. (Now would be a good time for any guys to stop reading). I got my period the day after my last post which explains the rapid weight gain of the week before. So the scale says I lost 5 pound. (Wahoo?)
My doctor says I still need to get my weight down another 10 or more though to be in a healthy weight range. So, I'm keeping up with the weight watchers...
Week two has been harder! It doesn't help that I did some baking (my new nemesis). The good thing with WW is that you can eat whatever you want as long as your reasonable about your portions! But I'm not so good with my portions...my cake put me over my goal for the week.
I also didn't exercise enough this week, so that affected it to.
So for week three to be better, I need to eat more veggies instead of crackers and dairy. I also need to stay away from baking! My exercise also needs to be increased to 30 minutes or more 3 or 4 times a week.
Keep me accountable people, ask me how I'm doing with these goals and we'll see if my choices get better!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.