It's been an interesting week. Sean, as many of you know has not been feeling healthy for a long time. He has been really struggling with stomach issues and extreme fatigue and a few other things. He is so good about not complaining and not showing that he's struggling, getting up with Lily even when he's tired, going to work regularly even though he's feeling sick, etc. This week he was trying to recover from New Years and I think his body just couldn't handle it. So for a few days he's felt sick to his stomach and has had headaches and tiredness so extreme he's been going to bed at 8.
Honestly, it scares me when he's sick. I have such a difficult time trusting God for healing. I pray for it, but my faith is so small I have very little hope that it will happen. But all I can do is pray, I can't fix Sean's sickness, I can't find a doctor who will help us (I've tried), I can't even suggest anything to remove the pain he has. I was so afraid I started to panic last night. That's what happens when you let fear rule you. I was thinking that he would just slowly fade away on me and we would never find anyone to help us and we would never know what was wrong. My thoughts are a bit less fanatical today.
Anyways, we're trying to get into this doctor who what recommended to us, but like all others here, he's not accepting new patients. I am praying for an exception.
I strongly suspect a food allergy, so Sean is doing an elimination diet. We take out all the foods that are commonly allergens for two weeks. Then we slowly add them back in and see which foods Sean reacts badly two. I really hope it shows some results...I just hate not knowing what's wrong. It's been almost two days and Sean seems to be feeling better. OF course it could all just be related to him overdoing it with all the extra stuff he has had on his plate in the last few weeks. Who knows!
You can pray though, that we'd make it through. That there would be some kind of result from this diet thingy. That we would find a doctor who will help us. That I would be able to trust God and let go of Sean more easily.
It all comes down to God's will, and I really want to want what He wants! ( How's that for a sentence?)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.