I feel stuck. I have let my spiritual life lie stagnant for so many months it feels like I will never connect with God on that same joyful, love filled way I used to.
I remember feeling such a desire for his presence that I would spend hours reading and talking to him. I remember feeling his presence just when I looked out the window at His creation. I remember being able to talk to Him about anything and everything. I remember knowing that He would see me through the difficult times no matter what.
And now...I know he's there, but I can't seem to connect. It's like I'm looking at Him through a thick plated glass window. I know the love that he has for me, I know that I love Him, but I can't seem to find the way to experience Him again. I need to figure out what is blocking me and remove it...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.