Well my weight totally snuck up on me!!! I weighed myself yesterday and I had gained 5 pounds in a week! Not only that, I now weigh the most that I have ever weighed in my life, not counting the last two months of pregnancy. I know why too, I snack all day long! While I watch TV, I eat. When I play with Lily, I eat. When Lily naps, I eat. When I'm bored, I eat. When Lily is upset or grumpy, I eat. I am totally an emotional eater!
Well, after gorging my self on way to much bread and soup last night, I was feeling extremely low. I know that I shouldn't be eating, that I'm not actually hungry, but I do nothing to stop myself. And the rest of the day, I don't even think about what I'm eating or why. So last night I joined weight watchers online. I track my food, and my activity. I don't actually enjoy it, but I did notice it made me actually think about what and why I was eating today. It made me stop and think about if I actually need to eat or not.
So, this is my new adventure. Getting down to a healthy weight, and dealing with my emotions in a more positive way. I truly pray that I can do it, not only for my sake, but for Lily's too. In my case, a healthier mom is a better mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.