Thursday, February 3, 2011

Great is His faithfulness!

God is faithful even when I am not. I have struggled with my faith as I have prayed for the health issues in our family. I have been feeling as though God hears all my prayers except those about healing. But I have kept praying, always adding in "Forgive my unbelief," as Jairus did. I am so aware of my lack of faith in this area, and my lack of acceptance when God answers "NO".

I have been praying for Sean's health, and since Lily was up all night with a fever, hers as well. And today I choose to see the blessings in the midst of these sicknesses. Sean has been forced to eat healthier which is good thing. He has also had to search for a doctor, and PRAISE GOD, he found a good one who listens and is actually being proactive about Sean's concerns. Sean and I found a sport to do together (soccer). Lily is having a nap and is still happy even though she obviously feels yucky. God is good, even when he doesn't fully heal us whenever we ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.