Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Sean!!!


Today is my very best friends birthday. He has stuck by me through my hardest times. He's challenged me in my walk with God each day. He's laughed with me, and held me when I have been sad.

But lately he's blown me away with his care and love for me during this pregnancy. I was sick all day every day for the first 4 months....I actually lost 20 pounds during that time. He did almost all the cleaning, he did all the cooking, he went and bought so many different kinds of food for me to try and eat and he didn't get mad if I couldn't eat them, he let me sleep as much as I needed to. Since then he's still been extra amazing! Still cooks if I'm not feeling up to it, doesn't complain about a messy house, gets movies and snacks for me, plays games with me when I'm bored, reads to me and the baby every night. My favourite though is when he prays over me...it makes me feel so special to have him carry me to God in that way.

I love you Sean, may God bless all your years in ways you can not imagine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.