Saturday, June 18, 2011

Young...or not!




Sean and I feel very young...most of the time. Except when we realize we can't eat what we used to, stay up as late as we used to, or even drive as long as we used to. Music is suddenly louder, our eyes aren't seeing as far, and spicy food doesn't sit very well anymore. I never thought I would be here!!!

But on the other side, pimples don't seem like a crisis anymore. We don't have to worry about the "dating" world. We get lower insurance rates, and people trust us more with their things (I don't know if that's a smart thing or not, people). We don't care if people think we're nerds for watching a lot of space shows.

Every age has it's ups and it's downs. Blessings come intermixed with difficulties. But because of these things we grow and mature. And this is definitly a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.